Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lil' Daredevil!

About a month ago we took Luke's training wheels off. He is amazing on that little Bike, his little bike - with those little legs going as fast as they can!! At only 3 1/2 - and he's only been riding a bike since may or june of this year. He is such a little dare devil too - before we took off the training wheels he was trying to pop wheelies! We told luke that once he got "good" at riding his old bike, we'd buy him his own NEW bike! He's so proud of his bike!

I"m still getting used to this new camera - Michael loves posing for me. he is SO photogenic! I was just messing around and was luck to catch such a cute picture! I love his smile in this picture!


Brynley has been a good sport about me snapping photos of her all the time. These are definately not the best quality of photos - since I was playing with different settings, but they definately show her personality. She is finally getting the hang of eating.. but only if I add some flavor! no plain cereal for her! So far she's had applesauce, squash and tonight we tried bananas - and she HATED them! Maybe she'll like the real ones better. Last night I gave her a piece of watermelon to suck on and she absolutely loved it - i think it also felt good on her gums to have something so cold!


Check back later this week and we'll post some soccer pictures of Michael!!

No comments: