Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ARGH LUKE!!




Luke decided that him and michael needed to switch hair colors the other day. I walked in and he was cutting his own hair - and had already cut michaels. He said that he wanted to put his hair on michael. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! Their hair had to be cut a little shorter than I like it to be and luckily from the front you can hardly tell - it's the top that isn't looking so hot! Here's a couple of "before" pictures. Good thing they are boys - their hair is kept short anyway. Now if this had been my baby girl with beautiful long locks I think I would have had a nervous breakdown! Oh - and did I mention that Luke got in the medicine cabinet about a week before that and washed my contacts down the drain? All before I had a chance to get out of bed! That kid.. what are we going to do with him!!!

No comments: