Monday, January 14, 2008

Holiday Craziness

Christmas this year was so fun. As you can see by the photos above there were WAY too many presents... but this photo is at my parents house, where there were presents for everyone (My family and kids, my sister's family, my two brothers, parents and great grand-parents!) Pretty overwhelming! I think next year we'll do something a little different - not too much room left for people after all those presents! The kids had a blast and for the first year in a long time, all of my kids were healthy! YAY! No fevers or throwing up this year! YAHOO! To try and keep the two girls quiet until everyone else woke up Christmas morning, we threw them in the tub together and they had a blast. (the other girl is my niece Makayla. She is 4 months older than Brynley) Too bad they don't live closer so they could play more often!

No comments: