Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sweet Strawberries


Well, I thought I would be sweet and make some chocolate covered strawberries to take to Steven and the others at his work. I got them all finished up and then ran to meet my mom who had forgotten something at my house. Right when I met with her, my "check engine" light went on and my transmission died. Thank goodness she was right there because she was able to take me and the kids back home so I could figure out what to do with our ONLY vehicle! The nice guy at the Transmission place loaned us a van for the next week and a half until he can get the new transmission in (he won't even receive it until next friday!). He was nice enough not to make us rent it from him. Now just to figure out where the $$ will come from to pay for a new transmission! Because of all the drama with the van I wasn't able to get the strawberries to work in time.. so I guess the one good thing that came out of valentine's day was that I got to eat way more Chocolate covered strawberries! YUM! Don't these look yummy! (PS... They were!!)

1 comment:

Christina Carnoy said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh the yumminess!