Saturday, April 18, 2009

Time for a Change!

I'm a total slacker in the Blog department. Some might say I have good reason to be a slacker (aka... NURSING SCHOOL, and HUSBAND STARTING NEW BUSINESS, and... well, those are probably enough reasons) but STILL! I'm not really into writing in a journal. This is my form of a journal - my blog. SO... to get me in the mood I decided my blog needed a slight make-over (the snowmen just weren't doing anything for me anymore) and now that I've gotten the header done I'm pooped for the night. Tomorrow will be a perfect day for me to update with all the latest (we have had 2 birthdays, holidays, scout stuff.. etc etc.) For now you can just admire those cute kids at the top of the blog. These were Easter pics I took on Easter Sunday. By the time we were actually ready to go take pictures the sun was getting too high in the sky. Anyone have tips on fixing shady faces in photoshop?

2 comments:

Testing said...

the blog looks gorgeous! what editing program do you use on your photos?

Brandy said...

I just have the photoshop elements. BUT... before I'm out of school I want to get the REAL photoshop (the expensive one) while I can get the student discount. There are so many cool "actions" out there that only work with the real photoshop.