Sunday, January 11, 2009

What Brynley learned in Nursery today...

Yes. I think had dropped off the face of the earth - at least for a little while. I debated whether or not to actually try to play "catch-up" with what I've missed, but for tonight I'm just going to leave you with this little video of Brynley. I shot this right after church today - she's now in the "senior" nursery because she's a big girl now.. meaning, she's turning 3 this year. This is just too cute! I can't believe she's growing up so fast!

Everything she hears or sees she just absorbs and repeats. It can be so cute.. and at times SO embarrasing. She is so curious. Today at church she was eyeing this baby in front of us. The mom decided to nurse during sacrament meeting (we were almost in the last row - so not like she had a big audience), and brynley kept asking what she was doing. So I told her that the baby was hungry. So she asked "Why is the baby eating her blanket?" "Why is she hiding, mommy?" "What is baby doing under there?" I have a feeling if I tried to tell her HOW the baby was eating that would have started another long sequence of questions, (which was why I kept dancing around her questions) but luckily the baby was a very quick eater and I was able to keep Brynley's curiosity under control.

2 comments:

lindsy said...

oh so sweet :)
how can you not smile when you hear a little two year old say that?!

Camile said...

What a sweetie! Carly is blogging with me right now and just keeps saying how cute she is!

In sacrament last week the deacons were passing the sacrament. The boy who was standing by us had his hands clasped in front of him and Ellie asked "Why is the boy touching his private?" It is so hilarious the questions they come up with. I can totally see myself in the same position as you with Ellie (or Carly) asking all sorts of embarassing questions. Too Funny!!!