Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Shake it

This was too cute not to share! Brynley is obsessed with this song by Beyonce. She walks around shakin her hips and singing all the time.

Life has been INSANELY busy since I got into the nursing program. I am finally starting to feel like I'm not quite so overwhelmed. I seem to be doing well in my classes, even though I feel like there is just so much information that I could never learn it all. I'm slowly figuring out how to manage kids/household stuff/school/ and eventually blogging will creep back into the picture. I'm definately looking forward to spring break (in just a few weeks) and then summer, when I won't have to take any classes and can do some fun stuff!

Michael is now a boy scout and he is SO excited and loving every minute of it. He finished his bobcat with dad's help in less than 2 days, and was able to "Advance" at pack meeting last thursday. He also did the flag ceremony, which made him feel pretty big! I'm really excited for all he is going to learn and do with the Scouting program


Now it's Luke's turn finally - Luke will be turning 6 on the 19th of this month. More to come on Luke later.. it seems like all posts last month have been about Michael! I think maybe we need more of Luke's art! He's doing REALLY well with trying to spell words and figuring this whole letter sounds thing out. He is reading and still loves to write and draw pictures (and make little books or random things). Today he put one of my flower shaped post-its on my door and wrote "hello" on it. It was cute! (and it's still there).

1 comment:

lindsy said...

brynlee looks like a teeny tiny brandy. so cute