Wednesday, June 04, 2008

PLEASE! Just shoot me now!



Ok.. so you're not going to believe this... so that's why I took a picture. So much for getting any of that $1050 security deposit back.


(the story: that large table you see is a ping pong table my mom brought over for our yardsale last weekend. It's SUPER heavy and huge. It was sitting on the porch, leaning up against the railing. That smaller table is a train table. So - the wind blew the ping pong table, into the train table, then into the window - Kinda like dominoes!! And no, I'm really not laughing - but seriously! at this point.. I'm just expecting MORE to happen to us this week!)

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh my gosh! You are have a BAD week. I so feel for you. We just had the wind break our BIG window too. I hope things slow down for you at least a little bit.

:)Rachel