Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're alive... BARELY!





Yes, we made it to Boise. My mom and dad took the kids on friday, and we came saturday morning. I am TOTALLY reminded why I need to get rid of a bunch of crap each time we move. The nice thing is this house actually has room (and too much of it!) for all our stuff. It's easier to organize when you aren't thinking of creative ways to stash stuff! We have a living/family room both, so right now we are needing another set of furniture!! The house is nice and the kids love having space. I'll post some pics someday, when boxes aren't strewn about!

We have also been battling the flu. Luke puked ALL over the backseat(s) of the car on Sunday. Brynley was sick from Monday until ... well, she's still a bit queezy today and not eating too much. Anything she has eaten runs really quick out the other end. NOT FUN! But at least we have moved on from the puking.
I have started new classes this week, and take my last finals tomorrow as well. I will definately feel a bit relieved when tomorrow's exams are over. I don't recommend doing finals and starting new classes in one week.. on top of puking kids and trying to unpack. It's amazing I haven't sent to the loony bin by now! (maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing.. some quiet, alone time?! Hmmm....) Oh - and note to self... Boxes are such cheap entertainment!

No comments: