Sunday, August 03, 2008

ShaZAM!

My mom came and picked the boys up yesterday to take them camping so we had brynley all to ourselves this weekend! She got this cute dress (from grandma) yesterday and we just couldn't resist taking her picture! Here is the original straight out of the camera...

Then I tried Jessica Sprague's ShaZAM technique on it and here's the result....

And then I thought I would see what happened when I turned it to black and white with the overlays- first one is without the "screen" overlay, and the second photo is with both overlays.



I LOVE photoshop! It's so much fun playing with pics! I can't wait to play some more! If you have some fun tricks that you do with your photos please share! I'm just getting started and I need all the tips I can get! Steven thinks I'm a computer addict because I spend so much time on here "playing!"

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

What a difference this makes! I need to try some of these.