Saturday, October 25, 2008

Boo at the Zoo... NEVER again!

Trying to get all my kids to look and smile (Nicely) at the same time. It usually doesn't happen as you can see!

We went to "Boo at the Zoo" today in hopes of having a good time! Let's just say there were WAY too many people, and all the parents were stressed out trying to watch their crazy costumed kids in all the madness! 2 hours was all we could take. We left with a screaming 2 year old and 2 whiney boys - and a very stressed out mama! The kids did get to see the new African Plains exhibit - giraffes and lions! I don't know what I was thinking. My first thought should have been to throw away the flyer when I noticed they were limiting admission to 13,000! The kids were NOT interested in pics at all. I did get a few of brynley that were cute - but would be MUCH cuter if she'd SMILE! Little Stinker!
Michael and Luke are "Mario and Luigi" Complete with plungers (which are getting them into a bit of trouble!)


Here's luke hanging from a huge tree branch. He LOVES to climb!

Such a cute little witch! We got the tutu from hannah's tutus. It's ADORABLE! She's still not fond of the hat though. I can usually only get it on her for a few seconds, then she wants it off!

4 comments:

Jill W said...

Brandy, those costumes are all so adorable! Great job!

Natalie said...

You did a great job on the costumes. You do have cute kids! You all have been very busy with all the fall festivities I see!

Kandice said...

I'm glad you posted on my blog, I had forgotten your blog address. You kids were so cute for Halloween. How is Boise and school? You are probably so busy, but a good busy. Good to hear from you.

Lisa M. said...

Your daughter looks adorable in the costume you got from us!!