Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family pictures and a hairclip holder

YAY! We had family pictures last night, and well.. they're up on the photographer's blog already! As soon as I get the CD I'll post them here! If you'd like a little preview click here.


I finally got sick of finding Brynley's clippies EVERYWHERE so I went to craft warehouse and picked up a canvas board, some pink polka dot material, and matching ribbon to made her a holder for all those clippies. It was SUPER fast and easy to make. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner! Everything cost me around $10.00 total (except for the staple gun that I ended up purchasing.. but that can be used for other things too!) And, it's much cuter than a little set of plastic drawers from Wally world! For those of you that have little girls... What do you do to keep track of all the clippies, headbands, elastics.. etc?

2 comments:

lindsy said...

very cute pictures! great colors!

Camile said...

That is such a great idea! So creative and cute! I actually have been doing something very similar...just not near as cute. I just hung some ribbon from the top of their bathroom door and I clip their hairbows on it. Once I get the time and motivation I am totally going to make one of these. Thanks for the awesome idea.