Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Card 2008 under construction

So here's my start.. I'm tempted to leave it at this. I'd like to add ribbon - but that would exponenetially increase the cost of my cards, or I could stamp a word on it - like Joy or something.. any ideas? Or should I just leave it as is and send them out! (well - I have to make them first, this is my "test" card!) If you're in the Boise area and you have a cute word stamp I could use - call me! Isn't this paper adorable? I was so bummed when it sold out at both archivers and paper cottage. I was in craft warehouse yesterday and this paper caught my eye as I was rushing by with brynley. They had TONS of it! And I mean like over 100 sheets of each paper in the line! I was so excited! If you're a digital gal - this entire line is online at sweet shoppe designs. There is even premade christmas cards, blog kit, and a mini album kit. I have it downloaded because I thought I was going to have to make digital cards since I couldn't find the paper! Now I'll just be using it to redo my blog! (and stationary for my christmas letter I'll stick inside the card). (sorry - my scanner really wanted to cut off the right side of this card)

So what do you think? Leave it? Stamp a word on it? Add some ribbon?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

lots of options: could put Stickles glitter on the snowman body...or a word directly underneath the snowman...or ribbon...but it's definitely cute as is too. I love the emphasis created by using the brackets!