Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Still Here!

Whew! Things have been crazy around here! I took a much needed blogging break and have been making things like crazy. My niece is turning 3 and we'll be coming home for her birthday party this weekend. I've gotten her doll blanket and pillow completed, now just to finish up her felt donuts! You can find for the felt donut tutorial here. (only one of mine is finished so far - and Brynley declared that it was hers!!!)
She's going to be getting a little "kitchen" so this will be something fun for her to play with! Brynley has approved the blanket and pillow - we even tried it with one of her dolls. Now to make something for Brynley's dolls too! (Grandma is getting her a doll cradle, so I need to make something that matches her bedding with the fabric I have).

No comments: