Saturday, April 05, 2008

Conference Weekend

I love being able to stay home and watch conference in my PJ's. It's so nice to be able to send the kids off to play, and actually get to listen to a little bit of what's being said. We found this cool conference packet to print out. It worked for about 5 minutes on my kids (Well, Michael worked on it for quite a while - but the other two scribbled for a couple minutes and were totally done!). I love our new Prophet - Thomas S. Monson and his stories. Hopefully tomorrow the kids will behave so we can get in a little more of conference - Thank goodness for our DVR!! Tomorrow is also Brynley's 2nd birthday so we'll head over to La Grande to mom and dad's for a party! She's finally learned how to do "2" on her fingers and has proudly been showing everyone. SO CUTE! I'll post pics of the festivities tomorrow eve.

No comments: