Sunday, April 06, 2008

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY BRYNLEY!!



Today is Brynley's 2nd Birthday! We had strawberry shortcake and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. (YUM! she loves "strawberry shortcake" both the doll and the dessert!)

She loved opening presents too. I think her favorite present was her Pink Vaccuum from mom and dad. once she opened that, it was all she could think about! She also really likes her new pink/purple trike from grandma and grandpa though too.



(She got lots of really fun girly things! She got a cute cupcake outfit from grandma and right off had to put the sweater on!) We had the party at my mom and dad's house. All my siblings were there, my dad's sister brought over my grandparents and then Steven's mom and 2 sisters came as well. It was a full house for sure! And... of course I took a million photos and here a few.


3 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Wow I can't believe that she is already 2! Glad she had a great birthday. Don't you love girly birthday stuff. Pink is GOOD!

:)Rachel B.

lindsy said...

Wow, we never see much pink around this houseful of boys =) very cute! Are those pink chocolate covered strawberries?!

Brandy said...

YES! I did some with regular chocolate then I did half in white chocolate tinted with pink! They turned out so cute! i really should have gotten a picture of those too! i loved the pink/brown together!