Thursday, April 03, 2008

More about me

Alright Maria... here it goes!


1. What time did you get up this morning? I think it was around 7:30 - basically we woke up late!

2. Diamonds or pearls? Well, I wear 3 diamonds on my wedding ring - but I'm not a fancy jewelry person!.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Probably Alvin & The Chipmunks

4. What is your favorite TV show? Greys Anatomy, ER, Anything on Discovery health

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? whatever I scrounge up for my kids.. I try to vary because they get sick of the same things.

6.What is your middle name? Michelle

7. What food do you dislike? Fresh Tomatoes

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Hmmm... I don't know. I just downloaded some daughtry for my zune - he's not too bad!

9. What kind of car do you drive? Kia Sedona - and I hate it!

10. Favorite Sandwich ? Grilled turkey from Helaman Halls at BYU.. probably will never have one of those again, but I was totally hooked!

11. What characteristic do you despise? Tattling - there's been a lot of that lately and I can't stand it!

12. Favorite item of clothing? I also love my American Eagle Jeans.. but I'm hoping to LOVE my new modbe swimsuit. Is that ok to say you LOVE a swimsuit? We'll see when it arrives!

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? We want to take the kids to disneyland. Or just somewhere that doesn't have snow right now.

14. Favorite place to shop? I've been having fun at American Eagle lately, and I've actually found some pretty cute stuff at Maurices. YES.. Baker has a maurices (and that's all we have!)

15. Where would you retire to? Who knows! We are getting ready to move to Boise, so maybe if we like it there - we'll stay?!!

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Well, last year we were in Portland and I went to the Body World Exhibit at Omsi. Nothing like looking at a bunch of dead plastinated bodies to kick off my 27th birthday! (Actually I was totally fascinated! Very cool exhibit!)

17. Favorite sport to watch? Well, i don't just sit down to watch sports on TV - but anything is real life is fun to go too. I just watch the kids' sports right now.

18. Did you graduate from college? Not yet.. still working on that!

19. Where did you meet your hubby? La Grande 5th Branch on FHE night.

20. Favorite hobby? Taking Pictures and Scrapbooking them (or displaying them) I love playing with Adobe. I wish I had more time to 'play' though!

21. When is your birthday? Sept. 21st

22. Are you a morning person or a night person? night - although I find it increasingly difficult to make it much past 10 or 10:30!

23. What is your shoe size? 7

24. Pets? No - I have 3 kids and a husband! Who needs a pet!

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? We're moving to Boise the first weekend of june.. not super exciting, but it will open some new doors.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? An OB or NICU nurse - and I still do!

27. How are you today? Pretty good actually - a little tired, but not stressed out like usual!

28. What is your favorite candy? Do Choc. covered strawberries count?

29. What is your favorite flower? Any flowers will do - I'd just like to be suprised with some! I would love a huge batch of gerber daisies in BRIGHT colors! I like tulips too.

30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? April 6th - Brynley's 2nd birthday

31. What is the latest book you have read? I only read my texts for school.. not very exciting!

32. What is your full name? Brandy Michelle Fisher

33. What are you listening to right now? We recorded LOST on the DVR, so I'm listening and typing as Steven watches in the other room.

34. What was the last thing you ate? Banana Nilla Wafer Pudding. Today was my dad's 58th birthday.. mom put 58 candles and almosted melted the cool whip!

35. Do you wish on stars? I think I used too - that might be fun to start again!

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue or Pink

37. How is the weather right now? Well, it was nice and sunny, now it's dark.

38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister - she couldn't figure out how to get her wireless to work on her laptop at Mom's house. I wasn't much help.

39. Favorite soft drink? Root Beer or Sierra Mist

40. Favorite restaurant? Anything Italian - Macaroni Grill, Olive Garden, Spaghetti Factory (just discovered there's a new one in downtown Boise! Whoo hoo!)

41. Hair color? brown, with lots of blonde highlights. I was really wishing for Summer last week! It did perk me up a little to go light!

42. What was your favorite toy as a child? I really don't remember

43. Summer or winter? SUMMER! We've been through so much snow I don't care if I ever see it again! (Ok.. maybe I would like to ski next winter.. so maybe a little snow is ok)

44. Hugs or kisses? hugs

45. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla

46. Coffee or tea? GROSS

47. How many sibling do you have? 3. 1 Sis, 2 Brothers

48. When was the last time you cried? I'm not much of a crier - maybe after Brynley was born. But that was the hormones crying - not me!

49. What is under your bed? some shoes, Brynley's birthday presents and hopefully that's it!

50. What did you do last night? microbiology homework

51. What are you afraid of? Losing one of my kids while they are young.. I hope I never have to go through that

52. Salty or sweet? salty - I'm a popcorn with "extra salt" addict

53. How many keys on your key ring? a lot

54. How many years at your current job? Mom: 7 years, student: forever!

55. Favorite day of the week? Monday, Wednesday & Friday (Luke has preschool)

56. How many towns have you lived in? 6

57. Do you make friends easily? I seem to be a little on the shy side when meeting new people and it takes me a while to warm up.

58. Who is most likely to post these on their blog? Lindsy and Lindsey (you know who you are!)

2 comments:

Testing said...

You sure you didn't mean Lindsay?

draperm said...

It's fun getting to know the details about you. Thanks for playing along!