Monday, September 22, 2008

I want new bedding..

This would make me happy (and broke!)


I love Potterybarn.. and I would love BLACK nighstands and some type of BLACK bed.. we still don't have a bed frame. In Dec. we will have been married 9 years, and we still do not have a real Bed frame (that metal thing doesn't count - and we only recently got a metal bed frame. We used to use cinder blocks so we could store stuff under there during our "college" days.) Oh - and the bedding I have now definately doesn't match, and I'm using the SAME down comforter and cover that I took to BYU with me 10 years ago! Paired with nasty flannel sheets that need to be replaced.. Yuck huh! The other downside is we're still renting, so any decorating ideas would have to be somewhat limited. sigh. Either way - I'd LOVE to have this comforter cover at the very least (with matching shams of course!)

1 comment:

CouponAlbum said...

Wow!! It's STUNNING bedding set!! Specially, I Like the color of this bedding!! It amazed me!!