Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Meet Zoe



Yes... we now have a hamster. She is a dwarf hamster and supposedly doesn't have all that ammonia in her urine so she shouldn't be as "smelly" as other types of hamsters. We'll see about that! This is all for the kids - to help them learn responsibility.... Still trying to decide what I think. The kids absolutely love it, which makes it a little better but the darn thing BIT me and drew blood today while I was carefully trying to free it from its cardboard box! Not starting off to well are we? Michael thought of the name Zoe and all the other 2 cheerfully agreed - so here's ZOE.

3 comments:

Jill W said...

Brandy, I love your posts! They always make me smile!

Rachel Berry said...

Your a brave mom. We have tried a cat, dog, and fish. We have none of them in our possesion anymore. I think we are kid people not pet people.

Very nice to meet your newest family member!

The Muries said...

Good luck with that. I totally wouldn't have gone for that, especially after it bit me. I hopeit doesn't smell too much for you!!!