Monday, September 08, 2008

WINNER and that darn vampire book...


3 down, 1 more to go.... so far I'm really into number 4, but I've only gotten through the first few chapters. I'll be into the book until it's finished. I'm so glad I didn't start this series until the last book had almost come out. I don't think I would have been able to stand the wait between new books!

This has been a busy weekend. Steven and I went to Time out for Couples at the Boise Center on the Grove. It was SO good! The speakers were so funny, and the music was great. Saturday we spent some time down at Julia Davis for Art at the Park. My uncle was helping one of the vendors so he stayed with us for the weekend. It's always fun to see him - my kids think he's SO funny! Then we went to The Little Gym (where Brynley and Luke take gymnastics) and it was their open house for the opening of the new Boise Location. We put in the kids' names for the drawings and Brynley's name was drawn for a Free Birthday Party! WHOO HOO! I'm still undecided if she'll get to use it or we'll let Luke use it. She seems a little young, but I know she'd have a blast. That's still over 6 months away - plenty of time to decide! Back to the daily grind of school. Brynley is getting her ears checked again tomorrow, hopefully we'll be in the clear and we won't need to do tubes again! She has done so well, no ear infections, but it's the fluid they've been checking for.

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Ok, is this a vampire book? I loved all the Anne Rice books and am a bit obsessed with vampires! I will have to go out and get this series today!