Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cramming ideas anyone?

Ok - so our landlord JUST called me and said he'll be here tomorrow to show our house to some prospective tenants. My house is a mess! Not a super huge mess, but messy enough it's not in showing condition! I've been sorting and boxing and there is stuff everywhere!! Any ideas on how to make my house presentable and FAST without using my usual stashing places of closets and my room?!!!! AHHH! Panic mode has officially set in (and I have a test tomorrow that I need to study for!! Why do I do this to myself???) I know, I know... if I was a great little housewife, my house would be spotless, dishes always done, never behind on laundry, kids would always have their hair combed AND I would still be able to get my classes done with time to spare.. but who really lives in that kind of a world anyway? If someone does... tell me how you do it?

4 comments:

Testing said...

you're moving soon- cram everything into boxes!

Rachel Berry said...

Oh man that stinks, but if I were the prospective tenant taking a look at the house I would know you were moving and not think anything of all the boxes and stuff. Hope it all went well today with that and your test.

:)Rachel

Jess said...

You could always stash stuff in the trunk of your car...

Anne-a-Belle said...

Having a messy house when you're moving is to be expected. Your landlord and future tenants should understand that. (If they don't, that's their problem).
To be honest with you, super-moms that always seem to have everything together, usually don't. They're usually falling apart in some aspect of their lives. Real moms--the good ones, who spend time doing things with their kids and who are working on important things (like getting on a degree), will just have to live with a little bit of mess. And it's okay. In the eternal scheme of things, it's just not as important as it seems. (Now, if I would only take my own advice... ;).