Sunday, May 11, 2008

We have a home!

We went to Boise this weekend to find a house.. and luckily we found something relatively close to downtown and BSU AND the size and number of bedrooms we wanted! YAY! It has been a LONG week and weekend. I thought I was suffering from a migraine (which I've never had before) for a few days, and I finally gave in to go to my PCP and he said it was a NASTY sinus infection! If I only had thought that was possible a few days sooner! I didn't even give it a second thought because I was already on antibiotics and I wasn't "green" anymore, if you know what I mean!!!! Nice huh! So I suffered through 3 days of debilitating headaches... and probably could have reduced that a TON! But thank-goodness for percocet! That's what got me through the night (and no - I definately don't take care of my kids "under the influence"!! ) He gave me some decongenstants and nose spray to help "clear my head" and my headache is almost totally gone now... but now I've got a funky rash all over.. so I'm probably allergic to something! Off to the doc again tomorrow! ARGH! BUT... WE DID GET A HOUSE! HOORAY! Come visit next time your in Boise! We'll be moving June 7!

2 comments:

lindsy said...

congratulations! yeah! We're on our way to Corvallis, it's official. Now packing and moving =P Glad to hear you're feeling a little better

Rachel Berry said...

Congrats! Have fun packing. I always hate moving. I'm gonna sell everything I own & buy new when i get there.

:)Rachel