Friday, May 23, 2008

Jumpin' Jacks Preschool: Class of 2008





Here's the grad - my little Lukey!!! Luke graduated from preschool this week. It was a nice short little ceremony. They sang a couple songs, then got their diplomas! They had a "weather" theme for their graduation. They sang songs about the sun, rain, etc. and wore yellow tie-dyed t-shirts! During the "rainy" songs they wore umbrella hats! It was just too cute! here's a few pics - the lighting was absolutely HORRIBLE and i really couldn't get the best photos - but oh well.. I did get some! :o) (I tried to post a video clip but blogger seems to have issues) In the picture of him with his teachers, the one on the left is Mrs. Godes - she was the assistant, and Mrs. Hawking is to the right, she was the actual teacher. I just LOVED this preschool. Luke learned so much. They had the coolest activites and lessons, and he even got to go on field trips! I can't wait to scrap his preschool year! :o)

No comments: