Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A little game...

While reading a few blogs tonight I found this little game on Rachel's blog and since I posted a memory on hers, I've now got to place this game on my blog! It really is fun to hear neat memories that people have of you... I guess as long as they are good ones!!!

Play along.. it might be fun! :o)

Here are the rules (I cut and pasted these word for word from Mrs. Rachel's blog!)

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. But you don't have to play IF you don't want to.

Oh.. and on the house - So far the sink hole looks HUGE (I can actually SEE the bottom the foundation and could stick my arm under there if I felt like playing in the mud) The water has been pumped out (as much as possible) and there are fans attempting to dry everything out down there. The guys said they thought there was a little more water down there today than yesterday when they left. YIKES! So there couldn't definately be another underlying problem somewhere. We are stuck without A/C and the "estimator" dude that was supposed to come today will be here tomorrow instead. It might be next week before we get A/C. I sure hope not though - it was 85 degrees in the house all afternoon and evening! YUCK! I can't sleep when I'm too hot, so I've already had one night of NO sleep. Watch out.. mama might be getting very cranky in the next couple of days!

2 comments:

draperm said...

I have lots of fun memories that start back at Walmart before you were even married. Yikes! My favorite is right after you had Michael and asked me to come up the hall the watch him while you took a shower. Oh to be a nervous first time Mom again! Now we are even lucky to get showers at all. Hope the water situation gets better. Sorry about that.

Jill W said...

First of all, I love your blogs! They are so funny to read. Sorry you have such horrible stuff happen to you! You're amazing though - making a doll quilt, going to school, plenty of family time for your little ones, AND time to blog! How do you do it! Now for the memory...I remember eating dinner at Wingers with you for Jill Turner's baby shower, and you had little Brinley with you. She was son tiny!