Sunday, July 20, 2008

SHE DID IT!!



Yesterday I convinced Brynley to get her ears pierced! All I had to do was bribe her with a piece of candy when she was all done and she was all excited to do it! She's so proud of her "pretty earings!" (I can't get that girl to OPEN her eyes during a photo! She's thinking smiling has to be done with eyes closed!!)

I also got her little quilt finished up. It's definately got it's issues, but it's put together and is perfect for her mini-carebear. Yes - I was actually crazy enough to try again, despite my "pierced" finger! I really ought to be more careful when dealing with sharp objects! Hmm... what will my next project be? I'll have to see what inspires me when I get the scraps that I won from V & co. YAY! Winning things is so much fun!

No comments: