Monday, July 21, 2008

Money Makeover

For my english class our last assignment is to do a book review on a book related to environmental issues or consumerism. My friend Lindsy posted about this book a while back and I decided that I NEEDED to read this. since I'm not much into reading "for fun" I decided to use this for my assignment, then at least I'd only have to read 1 book! :o) It's not like any other information I've read on getting out of debt and what to do with money. The author, Dave Ramsey has so many good ideas and I like that he speaks from experience. With all of our debt, school related or not, and with starting a new job I'm excited to put this book to good use! If any of you out there are not happy with your money situation, or just need a little jump start GET THIS BOOK! He has other books to, which I have not read, but am also interested in his Financial Peace book as well.

1 comment:

lindsy said...

Yeah! This really is one of my favorites. Financial Peace is really good too. Glad you liked it!