Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Lost Tooth, Swim Lessons and does anybody have one of those butt donuts?





Yesterday luke accidentally smacked Michael and knocked out his loose tooth! I am SO happy that I didn't have to pull it because I totally tramatized him the last time I pulled one. He came running up to me to show me his tooth was out and when he smiled his mouth was red from all the blood. I told him to run and rinse out his mouth and he FREAKED! He doesn't like blood, and even though he wasn't in any pain, he was crying from his dislike of bleeding. That poor kid needs to get more used to it because he has a lot of baby teeth left to go! The other top (right) is getting loose as well, so I'm sure for his 2nd grade pictures he's going to have a huge toothless grin! He's still cute though, and that dollar from the tooth fairy made it all worth it.



The boys started swim lessons last week and are doing really well. Michael looks like he's about
to drown as he swims, but he's getting there. Luke is still a little reluctant to actually try to swim without the teacher's support, but we'll see how the rest of the summer goes.




And... does anybody have one of these?






I think I broke my tailbone today. I slipped going down our stairs and landed super hard right on my keester. I just layed there on the stairs for like 20 minutes until the pain subsided a bit, then braved the last few stair down to the couch. I am really not needing this pain right now! Thank goodness my dear ol' doctor from Baker loaded me up with pain killers during my sinus infection a couple months back. I will be taking advantage of that bottle tonight! BUT...How on earth am I supposed to sit in my classes for 2 and 3 hours in those horribly hard chairs?! YIKES! Maybe I can get a handicapped sticker for my car so I don't have to make that 15 minute walk from the garage to my class.... Hmmm.. I'll have to check on that one tomorrow! :o) I'm so excited to carry a pillow, donut or something soft to class to sit on... that's just going to be awesome. (NOT!)

No comments: