Thursday, March 27, 2008

Getting Crafty


It's been awhile since I've done anything really crafty (ie cards or scrapbooking) but since Brynley's birthday is coming up quick I decided to make her birthday invites. Here's how they turned out! The top of the cupcake is covered in glitter, I attempted to crinkle the cupcake bottom (although I wasn't thinking when I ran them through the xyron.. they flattened back out, so I re-crinkled them after.. still not as good as the original, but cute anyway) I also used rub-on's from pebbles for my "you're invited." I love my sewing machine! That little bit of stitching just added that little extra I was looking for! (Oh - in case you're wondering the paper is the new Shabby Princess BoBunny line (ELLA) that came out at CHA. (at least that's what I was told at the scrapbook store!) All this card making makes me want to do more! (scrapbooking that is!)

2 comments:

lindsy said...

wow, Brandy, those are cute! Next time I need to make a card or invitation I'm hiring you. Your Easter pictures are cute too!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Cute! We miss having you on our Design Team and we miss seeing you!