Friday, March 21, 2008

Sitting on the Roof


Yes - Luke is on the Roof. I was inside cooking dinner and told them they could jump on the trampoline outside. Well, next thing I know Michael is running in to tell me that Luke is stuck on the roof. Only about half believing him I went outside - and sure enough.. There was luke - ON THE ROOF! He thought he needed to retreive a toy he threw up there a few days earlier. Still not really believe what I was seeing I asked him how he got up there and he said that Michael stood on our little 2 step-ladder and he "climbed" up Michael. (All while on the trampoline). Our roof is a little close to the trampoline - but NEVER did I think that one of the kids would try to climb up there! I guess the trampoline is getting moved tomorrow. Michael thought I needed to call 911.. Luckily steven was almost home so Luke got to just SIT there and not move until Steven got home. That kid has no fear.

3 comments:

lindsy said...

Hey, we used to climb up on our roof all the time! We used a tree though, not a brother on a stepladder on a trampoline! Never boring at the Fisher house =)

Karen Tews Lien said...

I LOVE Luke! He is going to turn your hair gray!!! Hang in there! :)

Anne-a-Belle said...

LOL! Oh, his face is priceless. I think you have a true red-head on your hands. :)