Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKEY!


Today is Luke's 5th birthday! He is SOOO excited! He has been waiting for this day since Feb. 4th (Michael's Birthday). He has finally made it to the big day on his spiderman birthday calendar! I got his cake finished up last night and he LOVES it! His day will start off with preschool. Today they are going to visit their "grandfriends" at the nursing home and treat them to an easter egg hunt. Then I will take pizza to school and another mom is going to bring cupcakes since her son's birthday is tomorrow. Then at 3pm he'll have over a few too many friends and we'll party! I'll post pics of the festivities later! Here's a pic of his cake that I finished last night at 11pm! I'm by no means a cake decorator, but it turned out alright!

2 comments:

Testing said...

Awesome cake- happy birthday to you Luke!

Karen Tews Lien said...

You are such a great Mom! What a fun cake, decorations and party!