Friday, March 07, 2008

Cute Girly Things




I found a cute shop on Etsy the other day - candyland beads, which makes cute little things out of clay. I made these cute little hair clippies for my niece Makayla. I thought they were so cute I just had to share!




I will work on Brynley's next. They even have a lot of beads to match the newest gymboree lines out now - my favorite is their little turtle with the bow! I got one and will make brynley a bracelet with it to match her turtle attire. Here's a photo of brynley all decked out in turtle. (she's getting quite good at saying "cheese") She has the purse, hair clips, shirt and socks. She loves her "turtle bag" from grandma! I can't wait to see how she likes the bracelet! (I have to wait until we hit michael's again to get the beads though). It's so much fun having a little girl!

No comments: