Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Party Chaos







There's nothing crazier than a 5 year old's birthday party! It was a lot of fun, but we were definately glad when it was over! We played some duck duck goose, (a favorite at this age) stick the spider on the web, a ball toss game, pinata, presents and cake/ice cream! We managed to get it all done in just a little over an hour! WHOO HOO! The lighting in our house is horrible, so I have to use a flash which is TOTALLy too bright.. but oh well! (Oh and did I mention it's really hard to get a picture of the birthday boy WITHOUT a million kids in the pic? Oh well, maybe on Saturday with our family party I'll get a better one! I knew I should have done it before the party, but you know how things go when you're scrambling to get ready!) Here's a few pics of the madness..








1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

Wow looks like he made out pretty good. Sounds like everyone had a great time. Spiderman is a great birthday theme, I say that because we have a couple spider lovers in our house too.
Happy Birthday Luke!

♥Rachel B.