Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lots to Say!



There has been lots to post about in the past week! We had Luke's Family party - he got a Nintendo DS from Grandma - so that has been his obsession since then! He got a lot of other neat stuff as well. Easter was fun this year. Except we had kids in 3 different age groups! Yikes! luckily michael is old enough to hang out with friends while Steven and I helped the other 2. Brynley thought she was "cleaning up" the park! It was cute.





We died Easter eggs and we also had a little easter hunt at grandma's in La Grande on Sunday.



Attempts at getting a good easter photo of all 3 kids failed, and here's what I got! I attempted to curl Brynley's hair but it was dead within an hour - OH the joys of super fine, straight, baby hair! Even with hairspray and a little styling foam it still went flat! Oh well, she looked cute for me anyway!



We'll be going to Kiddie kandids this weekend to have Brynley's 2 year pictures taken and a photo of all three of the kids. I have always been so pleased with my photos from kiddie kandids - so I'm excited to see how they are going to turn out!






No comments: