Thursday, March 20, 2008

Little Lady



She is growing up WAY too fast! Her vocabulary is getting HUGE and if she can't say it right, she gets so frustrated and keeps repeating until you figure out what she's trying to say! This morning I was cooking some blueberry muffins and she told me she was "hungy" so I asked her to look through the oven window and tell me what was inside. (I was expecting her to say "cocakes - for cupcakes" but she said "MUFFINS" and it was completely clear and perfect! I was shocked! Every day there are just so many new words! It's fun to hear her cute little voice!

Here's a couple pics I took the other day in her cute little demin dress with ladybugs. For some reason she actually likes the hat and loves to have it on! (Another shocker!) She was watching her "princesses" on TV (Barbie's Princess & the Pauper) so no smiles in these photos!

2 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

She is growing up and fast! Crazy how time gets away from us. And it goes faster with each child.

:)R

Testing said...

She's adorable- love the big, blue eyes!